Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Forum upgrade
There will shortly be an upgrade of the forum software to try and reduce spam (woohoo) and the tapatalk plugin (boo).  There may be some short periods of downtime while this occurs.
May respond to "Mark".
Are you reducing the Tapatalk plugin?
Careful Rob, never antagonise the web admin Wink

Upgrade is complete and Tapatalk is re-enabled following the upgrade. I've also changed the default theme to something a little less 1980s.

Please let me know if you see any issues.
May respond to "Mark".
I was just wondering if you were removing Tapatalk as I've heard that it allows spammers to create user accounts bypassing the usual security
Ahh I understand - I hope the new version of the plugin fixes that. If it doesn't it'll be taken outside and shot.

Edit: Yep - the register from tapatalk bit seems to be correctly disabled... Smile
May respond to "Mark".
I guess I can put tapatalk back on my phone now!

Edit: Still can't find the forums in the Taptalk search function, the forum view throws up the 'read this in the Tapatalk app' button but tapping that just loads the app, cannot work out how to add these forums to my list of followed things
(09-01-2017, 03:43 PM)Destrin Wrote: I guess I can put tapatalk back on my phone now!

Edit: Still can't find the forums in the Taptalk search function, the forum view throws up the 'read this in the Tapatalk app' button but tapping that just loads the app, cannot work out how to add these forums to my list of followed things

Welcome to the wonderful world of the most recent tapatalk!  I think while you're in Group Settings you can click on the menu and hit follow.
May respond to "Mark".
The forum has been upgraded, let me know if you're having issues.
May respond to "Mark".
Thanks Mark.